BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You and your travelling companions are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following tour booking terms and conditions. GVS Holidays Pte Ltd shall be referred to as “Company” in the terms and conditions below.
The terms and conditions below applies for both group tour and flexi holidays booking, unless otherwise stated.In event of any conflict, the terms and conditions herein shall prevail.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS (Applicable for flexi holidays only)
- All bookings will be on first come first served basis.
- A child fare is only applicable to children below 12 years of age on the date of scheduled departure from Singapore.
- A surcharge will be imposed where an extra bed is required for the child or where the child occupies a room with only one adult, and our staff will be to assist you in making enquiries on the applicable surcharges. Time and Location Surcharges such
as peak season charges may apply.
- Full payment is required upon booking.
- Payment make does not constitute confirmation of the booking.
- A Pax Statement will be emailed to customer upon payment made.
- Confirmation letter or E-Service Vouchers will be emailed to the customers upon confirmation of the purchase.
- In order for the confirmation to be effected and for the departure to be finalized, Customer will receive a confirmation email within 3 – 5 working days after booking for Asean/Asia and 7 – 14 working days for other destinations.
- In the event that full payment is not received. You may contact our sales person at our office during office hours for any issues pertaining to outstanding areas.
- Failure to comply with this may result in automatic cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of Payment.
- All Cancellations of reservation are required in writing. However, the booking charges are strictly non-refundable. The cancellation fees is indicated by the cancellation/refund policy of each individual tour products.
CANCELLATIONS by the Company
- Please note that the Company is acting as an agent for services rendered. Even after deposit or full payment has been made, all arrangements are still subject to final confirmation. If due to some unforeseeable circumstances the arrangement cannot be
finalised and the reservation has to be cancelled, the Company will endeavour to notify the Customer at least 1 week before departure.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to departure date for any reason including but not limited to an insufficient numbers of participants. The Company may, if it so decides, recommend alternative tours.
- The Company may, if it so chooses, recommends alternative tours either to the same destination or other tours, based on current tour fare. In the case of a free and easy tour, accommodation and all other tour services are strictly upon request and subject
to confirmation. The Company may recommend alternatives if available. Please note that surcharges may apply on a case by case basis and the Customer will be advised accordingly.
- Should the Customer decide not to accept the alternatives, all refund will be made accordingly by the Company and without further obligations.
- The Company shall also not be held liable for any contingent costs incurred by the Customer arising from the cancellation. The Customer shall receive the refund within 4 to 6 weeks upon the Company notifying the Customer of the tour cancellation. Save
as stated herein, the Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages or costs sustained by the Customer.
- The amendment fees as well as corresponding components are indicated at the policy of each individual tour products.
- All amendments requests must be made in writing to avoid misunderstanding are subject to availability and confirmation by the Company.
- No refund will be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services included in the tour fare but not utilised by the Customer, either in part or full, or where the Customer amends, cancels or otherwise varies arrangements
after commencement of the tour.
- Upon cancellation, the Company will refund the deposit paid according to charges stipulated on section 2. All refunds will be paid to you within two (2) weeks to a month. However, during the peak period, refunds may take around six weeks to be paid.
- The Company acts as an agent for the airlines. All refund on Air Tickets may take around 1 to 3 months depending on individual airlines
- For payment made by credit cards, refunds will be made through the credit card company, approximately within 4 to 6 weeks, or approximately two months, during the peak periods.
MODES OF PAYMENT
- Payment may be made in Singapore Dollars by cash, NETS, cheques, credit cards. Cheques will only be accepted if presented to the Company at least 7 working days prior to departure date.
- Any special requests such as special meals, dietary requirements, adjoining rooms, accommodation requirements, etc. shall be communicated to the Company upon making a reservation. Please note, however, that such requests are subject to availability
and confirmation by the Company.
- You shall ensure that you have a valid international passport with a minimum 6 (six) months’ validity from the date of scheduled return to Singapore and have at least 4 blank pages side by side. Prior to the scheduled departure date, you shall obtain
the relevant valid visas and health certificates which may be required at the destinations of travel in the tour itinerary.
- Different embassies/consulates require varying lengths of time to process visa applications. However it is passenger’s SOLE responsibility to ensure that he/she has a valid visa for travel to countries that require it, regardless whether the Company
was engaged to apply for the visa. Please check with our sales office regarding your visa requirement at least 2 months before your intended trip to ensure visa requirement is fulfilled. However cancellation charges apply should your visa is not approve.
The Company will not be responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any tour fare if the passenger is deported or refused entry by Immigration Authorities on the tour for whatever reasons, including improper travel documents, quarantine,
custom regulations, and possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause harm/damage to person or property.
- Passengers are solely responsible for ensuring that they have all their valid travel documents (passport, Visa etc)
- Where applicable, you shall be responsible for obtaining the necessary exit permits from the relevant authorities including but not restricted to the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Singapore, valid for the duration of the tour itinerary. It
is recommended to register yourself with Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding your trip.
- Arrangement of travel insurance coverage is strongly recommended for trip cancellation, loss of deposit, baggage, personal accident, injury, illness, etc. Under no circumstances shall the Company be constructed as a carrier under a contract of carriage
of a passenger and of his/her baggage and other personal belongings. The Company’s staff will be please to assist you in making enquiries relating to AIG travel insurance.
- The Company acts as agent for the carriers, transportation companies, hotels and other principals of third party suppliers. The Company has taken reasonable care to ensure Product Content is correct. Customer acknowledges that Product Content is made
available to the Company by third party suppliers. All Product Content is prepared in good faith but Customer acknowledges that the Company cannot check the accuracy of all the information provided by third party suppliers. Customers acknowledge that
Product Content is Subject to amendment at any time without notice. The Company has no direct control over the third party suppliers of Product and will not be liable in the event that any advertised services or facilities are changed or withdrawn.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any injury caused to you, loss or expenses incurred by you and damage to your belongings where the Company has not been negligent nor in breach of any duty and or where the aforementioned injury, loss, expenses and or damage results directly or indirectly from any occurrence beyond the Company’s control and or including but not limited to the breakdown of equipment, strike, delay, weather, medical reasons, theft, quarantine regulation, customs regulations, cancellation, changes in the tour itinerary and or flight and or other transport schedules, deportation and or refusal of entry by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of illegal and or unlawful items and or holding invalid travel documents and or behaviour and or activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
- The failure of the Customer to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and or check-out places and or times or other causes and the losses and or expenses resulting there from shall be borne by the client. All necessary
travel documents shall be the responsibility off the person participating in the tour packages.
- Declare of the taxable items shall be the responsibility of the person participating in the tour package.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements, accommodation due to unforeseen changes in flight or other transportation schedules, conditions in the countries of travel or transit according to the tour itinerary or upon the occurrence of a force majeure
event and such alteration may be made as deemed appropriate by the Company with or without prior notice to you.
- To cancel any reservations prior to departure for reasons including but not limited to the insufficient number of participants the occurrence of which would require the deposit or tour fare to be refunded without further obligation on the part of the
company, upon your submission to the Company of all documents issued by Company for the purposes of the tour package. The Company will recommend alternative tours, either to the same destination or other destinations. Should you decide not to accept
the alternative, all monies paid by you shall be refunded in full by the Company without further obligations on the part of the Company.
- Require any individual to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed that his or her behaviour or conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the health, safety, interests, harmony and welfare of the other tour participants and the tour group as a whole.
Under such circumstances, the Company shall be under no liability thereafter to any such person.
- To specify the language(s) in which the tour guide will conduct commentary in.
- All fares are correct at the time of reservation. The company reserves the right to revise the tour fares and to determine the date of commencement of such revised tour fares without prior notice. No refund will be made to any person for unused air
tickets or for unconsumed meals and associated tour arrangements or accommodation not used in part or in full.
|90 Days or more||25% of Total Fare|
|89 – 64 Days||50% of Total Fare|
|63 – 43 Days||75% of Total Fare|
|42 Days or less||No Refund|
|70 Days or more||75% of total Package Price|
|69 Days or less||100% of total Package Price|
- All cancellations are subjected to administration fee of $100 – $500 per person.
- Amendment of reservation is considered a cancellation and the necessary fees as per above will still apply on top of the new fare.
- No Changes / refund to air tickets once issued.
- If you have purchased a specially priced promotion/or include freebies, you are not entitled to any refund, payment, compensation or credit whatsoever if you cancel your booking.
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the specifics shown herein and in the itinerary; however, circumstances may necessitate alterations.
- Cruise lines reserves the right to cancel or substitute any scheduled port of call/itinerary/price/program/vessel/cabin at any time without prior notice.
- Our company shall not be required to refund any portion of fares or other charges nor make any other compensation under these circumstances.
- Accordingly, our company is not responsible for the change or cancellation of any personally scheduled event because of alterations to the itinerary.
- Our company reserves the right to collect any fare increase in effect at the time of sailing, even if the fare has already been paid in full.
- All Pregnant guests are required to declare their condition upon booking. If a pregnant guests have entered, or will be entering, their 24th Week as of sailing period, they will not be allowed to board the ship to take the cruise.
- A physician’s fit to Travel note stating that they are in good health, not a high risk pregnancy, and not entering their 24th week during the cruise duration is required for all pregnant guests.
- No refund or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation due to pregnancy.
Infant & Minor Policy
- Infants sailing on a cruise must be at least 6 months old as of the first day of the cruise and/or cruise tour. For transatlantic, transpacific, Hawaii, select South American and other selected cruises and/or cruise tours, the infant must be at least
12 months old as of the first day of the cruise and/or cruise tour.
- Guests who are 21 or older may book a cruise however no guest under the age of 21 will be booked in stateroom unless accompanied by an adult 21 years or older. This age limit will be waived for underage married couples (proof of marriage is required
at check-in) or minor children sailing with their parents or guardians in adjacent staterooms.
- Minors aged 17 or under at the start of the sailing must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. Minors travelling with their parents or legal guardians must be booked in a stateroom physically adjacent (directly next door, or directly
across the hall) to their parents or legal guardians. Adults who are not the parent or legal guardian of any minor child travelling with them are required to present the child’s valid passport and applicable visa (or certified copy of the child’s
birth certificate) and an original affirmed or notarized letter signed by at least one of the child’s parents/legal guardians.
- The notarized letter must authorized the travelling adult to take the minor/s on the specified cruise and must authorize the travelling adult to supervise the child and permit any medical treatment that must be administered to the child which in the
opinion of the treating doctor needs to be carried out without any delay.
- A letter can be affirmed or notarized by the solicitor, notary or commissioner for oaths for an applicable fee. If such evidence is not produced, the minor(s) concerned will not be permitted to board the ship or undertake the cruise
Adding of guest
- We reserve the right to review and give approval for request of adding 3rd and/or 4th guest to a cabin. This to avoid exceeding the safety limitation of the vessel.
- The addition of guest will be charged based on the prevailing rate and is subject to real time availability. There may be cases where the booking needs to be changed to another cabin/category if the capacity of the cabin/category booked does not allow
addition of guests. In such instances the entire booking will need to be re-priced on the prevailing rate.
- Please Note: You will also be subjected to any other terms and conditions set out by the respective cruise line.
Land Tour/ Attraction Tickets/ Day Tour/ Point-of-Interest/ Flight/ Hotel
- Purchases made under these categories are non-refundable.
- Hotels are subjected to change and confirmation.
- Each tickets admits one person, or otherwise states.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Package excludes tipping.
- Tipping is mandatory.
- Our Company is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or property.
Air Tickets General Terms & Conditions Passenger Details
- It is passenger’s responsibility to provide the Company with the correct information as shown on the passenger’s passport and ensure that there are no errors or omissions in the flight details on your itinerary and air tickets IMMEDIATELY upon receiving
- Note that passengers may be denied flight boarding if errors are discovered only upon check-in at the airport.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to ensure you have valid Entry Visa or Transit Visa to enter the country of destination or applicable stopovers destinations.
- The Company is not liable for any consequences arising from improper or incomplete travel documents or not meeting the Entry/Transit Visas requirements.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to ensure that your passport should have a minimum of 6 months validity upon completion of the return journey, proper and valid.
- Biometric passport is required for all Singapore Passport holders travelling to USA.
Fares, Ticketing Deadline, Auto/Cancellation
- Fare quoted are not guaranteed until Ticket(S) is issued and may subject to changes.
- Booking/ Admin Fees are applicable and are non-refundable.
- All flight bookings are deemed tentative and may be subject to auto-cancellation at any time, without any charges to you except for Booking/ Admin Fees, unless the air tickets had been issued.
Flight Schedule Change
- Passengers are advised to recheck with our staff for any changes or updates in the airlines flight a day or 2 before their actual departure date.
- Airlines reserve the right to cancel, reroute or alter the timing of their flights even after the tickets had been issued. In the event of such, airlines may provide alternative flights for your consideration. If you do not wish to accept the alternative,
fare’s cancellation and amendment policy will still apply. Note that there will be an administrative fee, on top of the fare’s cancellation or amendment fee, if any, if you wish to cancel or amend your flight.
Penalty & Charges
- Once tickets are issued, any amendment and/or cancellation of the bookings would incur airline penalty charges and the company’s booking/administration fees.
- All requests for amendments are subjected to the airline’s approval.
- Any passenger below 17 years old traveling alone is considered as ‘Unaccompanied Minor’.
- Please inform us before or after booking so that special arrangement is made to avoid any rejection for boarding.
- A Child Fare only applies to 2-11 years old and must not reach his/her 12th birthday at the point of the return flight journey.
- If the birthday of the child exceeds 12, then the next higher fare level must be purchased separately for the return journey.
- Depending on the type of ticket purchased, there may be no refund value on the unutilized portion of the ticket.
- An Infant Fare only applies those below 2 years old and must not reach his/her 2nd birthday at the point of the return flight journey.
- If the birthday of the child exceeds 2, then the next higher fare level must be purchased separately for the return journey.
- Depending on the type of ticket purchased, there may be no refund value on the unutilized portion of the ticket.
- Meals request, seats selections and special assistance are subject to airline final confirmation.
- Baggage allowances differ by airline and are constantly changing. Please contact our consultant or refer to airline website for more information.
- The Company has taken reasonable care to ensure Product Content is correct. Customers acknowledge that Product Content is made available to the Company by third party suppliers. All Product Content is prepared in good faith but Customers acknowledges
that the Company cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by third party suppliers. Customer acknowledges that Product Content is subject to amendment at any time without notice. The Company has no direct control over the third party
suppliers of Product and will not be liable in the event that any advertised services or facilities are changed or withdrawn.
- The Company reserve the rights to refuse any bookings if the fares displayed are found to be in error or are being withdrawn by third-parties.
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, due to any errors/omissions in the bookings or third-parties failures.
- The Company liability, under whatever circumstances shall be limited only to the amount paid by the customer and shall be at the Company sole discretion.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- Any complaint and or claim shall be submitted in writing within fourteen (14) days from the date of return to Singapore on the last day of the tour itinerary, for the company’s investigation. No responsibility is accepted in respect of any complaint
and or claim not so made.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
Customer and/or Travellers warrants that he/she has given consent to:
- The processing of their Personal Data by the Company;
- By Hotels, Service Providers and any other third parties engaged by the Company for the purpose of dealing with bookings of Products
- The export of their personal Data to any country in the world
VARIATION OF CONDITIONS
- The Company reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
- You will also be subjected to terms and conditions from third parties supplies.
- Effective 01 July 2018
BOOKING PENALTY & CHARGES
- If any fake card payments had found surely penalty as triple of the amount.